|Ok Style Rocket Shoppers, here’s the deal…
We’re having a little contest here at the S Rocket. It’s called: Life is Too Short To Dress Badly, aka
How Style Rocket Saved My Life. Yeah, we want to give a little back to all of our customers who have shopped with us, and have gone on to become rock star hipsters by wearing the gear found here on StyleRocket.com.
This is what you have to do:
You can email one entry per month to:
- Snap a photo of yourself before you bought anything from StyleRocket.com.
- Snap another photo of yourself after you shopped at StyleRocket.com, wearing the gear.
- Send us the picts so we can be impressed with your keen stylemanship and vast wealth of creativity. Please be sure to include your name and email address when you submit your photos.
- If we pick you as our monthly winner, you’ll win a $100 Gift Certificate to StyleRocket.com, and we’ll post your mug on our site for millions of our daily style mungers to admire. It’s just that easy. There will be one winner every month. Don’t be shy, butter up our judges by sharing a story about what Style Rocket has done for you (you get a full-on creative license here, lairs and scammers welcome). What are you waiting for, get it together and get your submission in!
- ***Please read complete contest details below.
Send Snail Mail submissions to:
How Style Rocket Saved My Life Contest
614 Cookman Ave.
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
***Only one winner chosen per month. Store credit has no cash value and expires one year after issue date. No purchase necessary to enter…send us any before and after pictures for consideration. We do not guarantee availability of any items at any time and reserve the right to end the contest at any time without notice. All contest entry photos become property of StyleRocket.com upon receipt and will not be returned to sender. By entering this contest you give StyleRocket.com permission to post your photos, quotes, stories, and/or statements on our website(s) and waive all rights to any compensation for any past, present, or future use of such photos, quotes, stories, and/or statements included in your entry.